The ScreenPro free e-bulletin gives you a regular digest of all we offer, direct to your inbox! Subscribe via the signup box on this page.
Here's what ScreenPro readers get:
- ANALYSIS - We pick apart the latest developments in the world of online content, giving you our take on the things that are shaping the business
- WHY SO VIRAL? – Insights into why certain tropes are happening and what you can apply to our own channels.
- TOP AUSTRALIAN CHANNELS – who's doing great local content and how are their audience numbers looking?
- LATEST LAUNCHES - Stuff that's recently launched and is worth a look. Subscribers can add your project to Latest Launches and get it out to the Screenpro community.
- CREATOR EVENTS - Conferences, workshops, meet ups for online screen content creators in Australia and overseas.
- LATEST NEWS - A roundup of breaking news from the best global sources.
About SIMON BRITTON
Simon was Manager of AFTRS Melbourne until 2009.
He launched MediaWave in 2009.
He launched ScreenPro in 2013. In 2014, he co-founded the Australian Online Video Awards (OVAs).
Simon has YouTube certification in Audience Development and is Board Member of Open Channel.
- South Australian Film Corporation - Webisode Project
- Picture Tank - Jammed Real Stories
- Screen Australia - What we talk about when we talk about Transmedia
- AFTRS - Future Proofing Survey 2012
- Media Resource Centre - Let's Make Web TV project
- SPAA Research on Interactive Content regulation
- 2011 SPAA Online Distribution in Australia
- 2011 Screen ACT - Innovative producing/distribution
- 2012 MIFF-Online distribution
- 2012 Filmmaking 2.0 with Thomas Mai. Workshops in Melbourne and Sydney
- 2012 Let's Make Web TV - Media Resource Centre, Adelaide
- 2013 Judge - South Australian Screen Awards
- 2013 Lecturer - Open Channel 2013
- 2014, Speaker - St Kilda Film Festival panels on distribution
- 2014 Speaker - QFF Melbourne
- 2014 Coordinator - Online Distribution Panel
- 2014 Certified YouTube trainer - Audience Growth
- 2014 Founder - Online Video Awards
- 2014 Presenter - Framed with The Katering Show for Open Channel.
- 2015 SAE - The New Paths for Online Creators
- 2015 JMC Academy - The New Paths for Online Creators
- 2016 VUT - Video Entrepreneurship